Feel free to ignore this

Jack and I went to see the new Star Trek on Sunday. It was good, very go go go. All in all, I think my favourite character is Bones because he does his job and gets on with what he's supposed to do and everything but he literally complains about it the entire time and I relate to that on a spiritual level.

I had a point with this blog post. It was going to go somewhere, I'm sure of it.

Me saying that I'd been to the cinema can't have been the only thing I wanted to say.

Surely not.

Well, this is embarrassing.

Okay, well, in other news, my parents went away for a few days and the only present they brought back for me was the tea-bags from their hotel room. Fancy tea-bags, but still. I was shocked and appalled, too.

I genuinely can't remember what my purpose was with this so I'll leave it there for now. I'm sure it'll come to me at some point.

Song of the Day: Together by The Raconteurs (You want everything to be just like/ The stories that you read but never write)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...