What can I say?

Another day, another city rocked with terrorist attacks. In the wake of what's happened in Turkey recently, and now Brussels as well, there comes a point when you just don't know what to say anymore. It's easier to just not watch the news or listen to the radio. But then you forget that there's literally always something happening somewhere.

I was going to write about something else today, but I've completely lost my train of thought. Derailed. 

So on an entirely unrelated note, go and watch the history of Japan video on YouTube. I've watched it so many times in the last week that it's starting to get embarrassing.

Song of the Day: Float On by Modest Mouse (Alright already, we'll all float on/ Okay, don't worry we'll all float on/ Even if things get heavy, we'll all float on, alright)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...