Out in the cold...kind of

Every time the sun shines and I decide to go and sit outside to enjoy it, a huge cloud comes along, obscuring the sun (and the warmth) for at least ten minutes. Every single time. Without fail. Maybe I'm cursed? Who knows.





I've officially enrolled on my writing course now, so I'm excited to see where that takes me. I've already started to make more of an effort to write, both in my notebook and on the computer. In fact, this blog post originated in my notebook today as I was sitting in the garden.



I think that's one of my favourite things about writing - you really can do it from anywhere.

Song of the Day: Light Years Away by Mozella


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this post! So nice!

    x
    Mindy

    www.kindofluxe.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...