One Day at a Time

I'm trying really hard to be more present. I feel like I spend a lot of my time wishing my life away, without really realising that's what I'm doing. Even just little things, like wanting August to hurry up so I can go on holiday. Obviously, there's nothing wrong with looking forward to your holidays, but August is still 5 months away, and an awful lot can happen in 5 months. Instead of sitting around willing the time to go faster, I'm going to start trying to live each day properly and embrace whatever comes my way.


That being said, I have started dressing a bit too Spring-y for the temperatures. Sometimes it's really not as warm outside as it looks. It's the sun; it tricks me. I know it looks wet on the ground here, and that's because literally minutes before I was going to go outside and take my outfit photos, the skies darkened and we had a two minute downpour. It quickly stopped, but it kind of ruined the mood I was in!

Shirt: New Look
Top: Matalan
Jeans: Marks & Spencer
Shoes: I really can't remember. Matalan?

Song of the Day: Daughter by Loudon Wainwright III

Currently Reading: The Shock of the Fall

1 comment:

  1. You are not the only one wishing spring here. I am ready to lose all the layers. I like your print jeans. The print is so pretty.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...