I'm on a roll...

I think I'm starting to get the hang of organising my blog posts. The outfit photos in this post were taken last week some time, and I took some more today for a future post. It's just always useful to have photos stacked up and ready to go so that when it comes to days when I post, I have far less to do.  It's nice to have options on what I want to share as well.




The weather definitely seems to be improving. We're getting days that are dry (for the most part - we still seem to be getting a daily rain shower), and even sunny. I'm really looking forward to not needing a coat as well, even though I do really love mine!



It was pretty windy when I took these, I almost had a Marilyn moment with my skirt. Luckily no one was around, and I was in my own garden rather than a public place. Skater skirts aren't the most convenient for windy days - must remember that for next time.


Hat: Dorothy Perkins
Coat: H&M
Scarf: Gift (Dorothy Perkins)
Top: Dorothy Perkins
Skirt: River Island
Boots: Dorothy Perkins

I have a lot of stuff from Dorothy Perkins apparently...

Song of the Day: Sympathy by The Goo Goo Dolls

Currently Reading: The Shock of the Fall


7 comments:

  1. Love the look. Great pop of color on your scarf.

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com
    http://instagram.com/theskimplelife

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog. Keep up the great posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt!

    http://clothescaptioning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pattern on the skirt is soooo cute !!!

    xoxo,
    Dee
    Slumber Talk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit!

    Mindy

    www.kindofluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit, especially the leopard skirt. Got some great captures even with the wind.

    xo
    Tiffy
    CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely look!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...