The times they are a-changin'...

Today I officially deleted my two previous blogs, and I already feel better for it. Obviously, I still have all of the content from them because I transferred everything to this blog, but it makes so much more sense to me to have everything in one place. It's cleaner. And now I occupy less space on the internet, yay!


I've been looking through some old blog posts today actually. I like having the 'You might also like...' widget at the bottom of the posts because it not only recommends some of your posts to potential readers, but it also reminds the blog writer (in this case, me) of what they have written in the past. For instance, today I was reminded of this post that I wrote in 2011, a couple of months before I finished university. It's interesting to look back at things like that to see how much you've changed, if at all.

I think I've been quite 'out-of-sorts' since I finished university. Sure, I've got a job which I've had ever since I finished university, but it's not one that I need a degree for. I'm a waitress and barmaid, which although isn't rocket science, it by no means is easy - anyone who has done this kind of work will know that. I am happy in my workplace. I get on really well with all of my colleagues, some of whom have become very good friends. I'm currently on really good hours as well, which I have earned after a good two years working practically every single weekend. I work hard, and I am good at my job.

It's 2014 now though. I will turn 25 this year, and in July it will be 3 years since I graduated. I don't know where this year will take me, but I've got a feeling - just a feeling - that there's a change in the air. 

Jumper: Esprit via ASOS
Shirt: Next
Jeggings: Topshop

Song of the Day: No Strings by Chlöe Howl
Currently Reading: Smoke and Mirrors by Neil Gaiman


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...