Lazy Saturdays

My Saturday started the way all good mornings begin. With pancakes.


Not made by me of course. I supervised while Jack made them. I had a very important role.

Although in fact, my morning began long before the pancakes were made. I had a text just after 7 to say that my ASOS delivery (which I ordered last night at about 8.45 - what service!) would be arriving between 7.30 and 8.30am. As soon as it was delivered, I promptly went back to bed, naturally, and so didn't get a good look at what I had ordered until a couple of hours later. I got a few things, most were in the sale with a couple of tops that weren't, but I'm a happy bunny. Everything fits and is comfy and lovely.

My favourite from my ASOS haul is this waterfall cardigan.


It's so cozy and warm, and it's going to be ideal for those inbetweeny days when it's not cold enough for a coat but there's still a chill in the air. It's a bit too thick for wearing inside (unless your heating is broken, in which case it would be perfect), but it's best for going out in anyway - it's a cardigan that demands to be seen!



Hat: Dorothy Perkins
Cardigan: ASOS
T-Shirt: Dorothy Perkins
Jeans: Marks and Spencer
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins

Actually, when I saw the cardigan on the ASOS website, I had this exact outfit in mind, so I'm really glad that it works in real life too and not just in my head, haha.

Anyway, I'm going to spend the rest of my day relaxing, maybe tweaking my blog design a bit, and probably watching more of Merlin (it's so good!).

Happy Saturday!

Song of the Day: Two More Years by Bloc Party
Currently Reading: Smoke and Mirrors by Neil Gaiman

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...