Park Fun

I've had the DVD of the 30 Day Shred for a couple of weeks now. Last week I had a look at it and did a few bits but didn't really start it properly. Partly because of the heatwave we've been having, partly because I was at work a lot, and partly because I just wanted to get a sense of what I was getting myself into. Yesterday, I got up early(ish), and started Level 1 properly. Today, I can barely move without wincing in pain. I hurt in muscles I didn't even know I had. I wanted to do it again today but I physically wouldn't be able to lift the little weights up, and I definitely wouldn't be able to do a push-up. I'm glad I'm not in work today because I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to carry any plates. I could barely lift the milk out of the fridge this morning. Oh well. No pain no gain.

Yesterday evening, Jack and I went on a lovely little walk, and I took my camera with me because it hasn't had a good excursion in a while. We ended up in a deserted park, which is always a good thing. Although, you know you're getting old when you start to feel sick on a swing.






















Sorry for the photo overload, there were too many that I liked.

Song of the Day: San Francisco by The Mowgli's

Currently reading: The Loop. I'm nearly finished it though.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...