It's still sunny

It's been a while since I took outfit photos in this part of the garden, but I'm glad I did yesterday. I feel like they look kind of dreamy because of the haziness of the light. I couldn't use a couple of the photos though because the the way the sun was shining from behind me made my skirt seem see-through - you could just see the shadow of my legs and I didn't like it, so I picked the ones where it wasn't quite as bad!




I had a lovely delivery of some River Island sale items that I ordered last week, including this top which I love so much (because it's stripey, obviously). Although unfortunately while I was eating my dinner later on I managed to spill some sweet and sour chicken on it. I put it in the wash straight away but it hasn't completely disappeared but hopefully I'll be able to get it out.

Today I feel really poorly, I've got swollen glands and my throat really hurts, and I'll be off work today and tomorrow. I hate feeling ill when it's this sunny outside.



Hat: New Look
Top: River Island
Skirt: New Look
Sandals: New Look

2 comments:

  1. Cute casual look :)

    xoxo
    Mischelle
    http://www.imquietadreamer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! great look :) I love the way all this will transition into autumn so well :) would you like to follow each other on gfc? Check out my blog and let me know!
    emilykielthy.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...