A quick thought about time

So I managed to miss the entire month of May on this blog of mine and I'm not quite sure how it happened. Time just sort of slips away sometimes; one minute you're taking down the Christmas decorations and the next, it's the day before your birthday. In June. Halfway through the year. 

I don't know why it is that time seems to go faster when you're older. As a kid, time used to pass so slowly, especially when you were looking forward to something. Now I feel like the years are speeding up, and that's a scary thought.

Nevertheless, the sun is shining, the birds are singing (and I'm not trying to be poetic, they actually are), and I would like to go outside but there's a fox currently strutting around my garden like he owns the place, so I think I'll wait until he's buggered off.

Song of the Day: Everything's Not Lost by Coldplay. Just because it's a good'un.

Currently reading: The Loop by Nicholas Evans. It's refreshing to read something well written, which I haven't done in a while.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...