Signs of Spring

Everytime I think I'm getting back on track with this blog I end up not posting for weeks and then feeling horribly guilty. This is supposed to be fun, damnit. 

Anyway, some of the trees and flowers in the garden are finally blossoming, so that's pretty to see. There's a few daisies growing on the lawn as well, serving as a nice reminder that it needs a good mow. I wonder if I can talk my boyfriend into doing it for me, I don't get on very well with the lawn-mower...


Photos! I feel like I haven't had photos on this blog in ages. Enjoy.

Song of the Day: No Reply At All by Genesis, just because I heard it yesterday for the first time in ages.

Currently reading: Nothing, I'm being a massive reading slacker at the moment :(

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...