See ya later, snow

Last week was a complete write-off. Don't get me wrong, I love it when it snows, but I actually don't own any snow appropriate shoes, and at the moment I don't even have a proper waterproof jacket. So obviously, going outside wasn't really on my agenda, unless absolutely necessary.

However, we've had a lot of rain over the weekend and the snow has pretty much all thawed (apart from the dirty big piles of it people shoveled off their driveways - yuck), and I popped outside this morning before the rain that's been forecast had a chance to set in.  

This is one of the dresses I picked up with my Christmas money. It's really light-weight, which is why I layered it with a t-shirt underneath (not that you can really see it here). I like that I can still wear summer dresses in the winter, I like to wear what I want whenever I want. Obviously, thick tights are a must though!

Cardigan: Tu at Sainsburys
Top: Dorothy Perkins
Dress: New Look
Tights: H&M
Boots: Dorothy Perkins

2 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous, and I love the pale tights. I love the snow too but it does make life more difficult. It's so sad when all that is left is piles of grey sludge xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3
    http://ladybirdcastle.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...