Kind of resolutions

I've decided that for me, resolutions are a bad idea. I never ever ever ever stick to them, no matter how good my intentions are, and how determined I am to start off with. This year, I'm just giving myself a vague list; I don't want to get bogged down in anything too specific (like 'I will read 30 books in 2012' - remember that?).


  • Eat better - by this I mainly mean that I want to make more things from scratch, and make sure I eat enough fruit and veg. I'm not an incredibly unhealthy eater anyway, but I do want to push myself to make the time to cook better meals. It's fun, too.
  • Be more crafty - my brother and his girlfriend got me a jewellery making sort of start up kit with loads of beads and stuff so I'm excited to see what I can do with that, and I do want to try and do more crafty type things as well.
  • Find a form of exercise that suits me - I'm terrible when it comes to exercise. I hate gyms, which probably doesn't help. I'd want something I could do on my own, group exercise type things are just not for me, so that's definitely something I'm looking into this year.
And I think that'll do me. Less is more. And at least this way I can fail at less things, haha! I was going to include 'read more' or something, but since getting my Kindle Fire I don't think that will be a problem. So far I've read The Fault In Out Stars by John Green, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky and Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler. Granted, none are particularly difficult reads, but still. I'm pleased.

Song of the Day: Curtain Call by Aiden Grimshaw

Currently reading: An Abundance of Katherines by John Green

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...