Woolly Hats and Stripey Tops

Finally managed to get outside! Although not for long as it is freezing and much nicer indoors at the moment. But anyway, if you live in the UK you'll probably have noticed the horrendous weather we've had over the last week or so. And apparently, the worst is yet to come. Joy.


Beanie hats are oh so useful for the days when you really should wash your hair but can't quite be bothered. Plus they make you look a bit more casual, even when you're wearing heels. These shorts are far too big for me now but I really wanted to wear these tights and boots and both the skirts I tried before landing on this ensemble just didn't look quite right. I'm in love with this top which is weird because I got it from Select and I never usually go in there. I saw it in the shop window and had to have it. Because it's stripey.

Hat: Dorothy Perkins
Top: Select
Shorts: Primark
Tights: H&M
Boots: Dorothy Perkins

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...