Guesswhatguesswhatguesswhat

You're probably not going to believe this but...I finished a book. That's right. A whole book. OK, so it was The Catcher In The Rye which isn't exactly a long, difficult read, but still. I finished it. And I can officially cross it off my list, which you can find here. Although maybe don't click that link as you will then see how horrifically slack I have been. Anyway, as I now seem to have some kind of momentum going with my reading, instead of trying to finish It, On The Road, and A Clockwork Orange, I'm going to read something brand new and not stop until I've finished it. Then I can go back to unfinished books at a later date. I am definitely not going to finish all 30 books by the end of the year but I'm hoping to do over half of them, I'm pretty sure that is do-able at this point.

So that is how I spent the majority of my day, sitting outside in the sunshine reading a book, whilst my mother painted the garden fences. I like to think I was a big help to her.

Song of the Day: Blue Light by Bloc Party

Currently reading: I'm about to start We Need To Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...