Things to smile about

I've had a crappy day. Really, really crappy. But I've had a shower, I've made some yummy pasta for my tea, and I've had time to reflect on the good things instead.


1) I found my Spongebob Squarepants socks in the back of my wardrobe after thinking I'd managed to lose them. I love my Spongebob socks.


2) I had a really good birthday weekend which included cake (always a bonus). The Harry Potter Studio Tour was incredible, if you're a fan you should definitely go, it's well worth it. The gift shop is a bit pricey, I really wanted a Marauder's Map but couldn't justify spending £30 on it! I took loads of photos but I'm only going to post a couple as I don't want to spoil it for anyone who's planning to go.




3) My pyjamas are ridiculously comfy, I don't care that it's only 8pm.


4) Even though Daf is away for the week, it means that I can watch whatever movies/TV shows that I want - we can never agree on what to watch.


5) It's nice to be safe in the knowledge that a cup of tea will always make me feel better (I am so British).


Song of the Day: Dead Hearts by Stars


Currently reading: It by Stephen King, I've swapped books again, On The Road is harder than first anticipated.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...