Shopping haul

Okay, so I know it's been a while but I'm sure you can forgive me because today is my BIRTHDAY! Yesterday my boyfriend took me the the Harry Potter Studio Tour and it was awesome, so if you're a fan I would definitely recommend it!


Anyway, I haven't got an outfit post because I haven't taken one in ages, partly because of the horrible weather, but I've also been working a lot and doing various other grown-up things. However, I went into town today and may have treated myself to a few bits, and if you can't treat yourself on your birthday, then when can you?


Clothes L-R: Dorothy Perkins jeans; Dorothy Perkins shirt; Tu at Sainsburys top; River Island skirt


I also bought some shampoo and conditioner, face-wipes, hand-cream and a bag of mini Creme Eggs (which should definitely not be kept right by the checkout counter - dangerous business).


All in all it's been a pretty good birthday. Now I've got to try and decide what to wear when I go out later :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...