Birthdays

I've had the kind of week that feels like it's going ridiculously slowly but in actual fact it's not and all of a sudden it's over. I think I've woken up everyday this week and thought to myself  I am definitely going to blog today but then something always came up and I ended up not doing it. Anyway, I've got a busy week coming up again because of work, and it's my birthday on Friday and Daf is taking me to the Harry Potter Studio Tour on Thursday. Excitedexcitedexcited.


Speaking of my birthday, I was on bar last night at work and I served a couple of guys and one said, "How old are you, because my mate thinks you're about 13." Fan-tastic. Needless to say they were surprised when I told them I was going to be 23 on Friday. 


In other news, today is my bestest's birthday.






Happy Birthday Soph!


Song of the Day: Dance Wiv Me by Dizzee Rascal feat. Calvin Harris & Chrome


Currently reading: On The Road. I may have not picked it up since I last blogged...maybe.

1 comment:

  1. I get the age thing all the time. I've just started a new job so there's been no end of surprised expressions when asked my age this week. So annoying! As everyone ALWAYS says "you'll be grateful when you're older!" haha. Hope you have a great birthday weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...