New remote!

I am posting today's outfit largely because I am the proud new owner of a remote for my camera, which means I don't have to faff around with the self-timer. I'm wearing the hat and sunglasses because my hair is a mess and I'm wearing no make-up. And today I'm also introducing a new photo-taking area - in front of the fence.


It's an exciting day.




Hat: New Look
Sunglasses: Dorothy Perkins
Shirt: H&M
Top: Dorothy Perkins
Jeans: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: New Look

I love these jeans, but man do they crease easily. It probably doesn't help that I don't iron them anyway (maybe I should), but I find that the knees go baggy really easily on them, and it's irritating. Maybe I should stop sitting cross-legged so much, because honestly that can't do them much good.

We look set to have a sunny weekend for the first time in ages, which probably means work will be really busy, joy of all joys. Oh well, summer was bound to show up sometime I guess!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...