Lately I've been...

Reading: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. This was one of the books I was most looking forward to reading out of my 30 books, and so far I haven't been disappointed. It's been a bit slow-going so far (I'm not even halfway yet, oh dear), but when I started it I didn't get a chance to read it much because I wasn't at home, and since then I've only been able to read a chapter or two a night, but I'm going to crack on with it this week.


Watching: Channel 5 have picked up that American show Once Upon A Time and so I started watching that the other night. Initially I wasn't too sure because it just seemed a tad ridiculous, but I persevered and now I'm a little bit in love with it. There's just something so endearing about it, even if it is a bit cheesy/cringeworthy at times. And hey, Robert Carlyle makes a pretty creepy Rumpelstiltskin. 


[source]
Other than Once Upon A Time, Daf and I are still slowly making our way through Prison Break and The Office (the American version). I love Jim and Pam, they've got to be one of the best written TV couples ever.


Oh, and also, I went to see The Avengers on Tuesday and it is fantastic. Well, it is if you like superheroes, aliens, explosions and stuff. And I do.


Listening to: Nothing obscure, a lot of Blur and The Kooks at the moment. Oooh, and also Two Door Cinema Club, I really love them.


Laughing at: The tumblr blog Sims Gone Wrong. It's basically full of screenshots of glitches in the game that cause some hilarious and also terrifying sims. Check it out for more, but here are some of my favourites.


demon cat
demon lady
demon baby
Frightening stuff.


Looking forward to: My birthday next month, because the Harry Potter studio tour tickets arrived in the post the other day which got me SUPER excited. I hope there is a gift shop so I can buy Harry Potter merchandise.


Song of the Day: Mr Maker by The Kooks


Currently reading: The Book Thief

1 comment:

  1. I have a lot of a Jim and Pam love :) They are so sweet! Also, those Sims are freaky.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...