Sunshine on a rainy day...

...makes my soul, makes my soul, trip trip trip away.


What a great song.


Anyway.


Please ignore my ridiculous face
I looooove this cardigan. It is my current favourite colour, so I've been wearing it a lot, even with things it clashes with. Oh well. And look, I'm wearing my comfy jeans again! 





Cardigan: Matalan
Floral t-shirt: New Look
Jeans: New Look
Boots: Peacocks
Necklace: Elsie Belle


The weather is driving me insane at the moment. It's alternating between very heavy showers and glorious sunshine every five minutes so I don't know what to do with myself. It doesn't help that my boyfriend has gone to visit his parents for a few days, so I'm wandering around the house all on my lonesome, looking for someone to entertain me, but, alas, there's no one here.


Finally, here's a photo of my very messy half-up hairdo that I am sporting today.


I should totally be a hair stylist.

5 comments:

  1. Love the floral print!

    Kiss,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweater...

    Best!

    Tamara B.
    lilmissstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello dear cool blog out there
    cool bloG!!!!
    I AHVE ALREADY FOLLOWED YOU ON BLOGLOVIN no5 and google no7
    I FEATURE BLOGS and posts some of my looks
    IF YOU ARE INTERESTED SEE MINE

    http://marylovesthat.blogspot.com/

    I hope you follow me back.
    I have featured a new blog if you could drop and comment it would be great!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit, the cardigan is so lovely!

    Have a great weekend,
    Manu Luize.
    http://manuluize.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an amazingt blog! Followed!!

    xx

    http://la-lara1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...