Stripes and Sunshine

The sun came out today, and I went OUTSIDE to take photos. It was all very exciting. I'm still a bit awkward but I reckon I'll get the hang of it.




Cardigan: Tu at Sainsburys
Top: Dorothy Perkins
Jeans: Dorothy Perkins
Boots: New Look

This top is probably one of my favourites, mainly because of the stripes. If there's one thing you need to know about me, it's that I'm a sucker for stripey tops, I have so many. Anyway, I went shopping today and got a few new bits and bobs that I'm excited to wear at some point. When I was a bit younger, if I ever bought new clothes I would change into them the instant I got home and wear them for the rest of the day because I was that excited about them. Actually I still do that sometimes. I can't help it, I am a child.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...