Something different

So I'm taking a break from my challenge and putting something different on my blog for today. Suzy made a game and I thought it looked fun so I'm doing it too.



Rules: 
1) post your first ever facebook profile picture.
2) pick one photo {only one} from each consecutive year up to the present one. 
3) explain

I joined facebook in 2007 and picked this as my first profile photo:

This was taken at a friends house when she had a few people round for a BBQ. We decided to make punch which had more vodka in it than anything else and to say I was a little bit tipsy was an understatement. Anyway, I thought the photo was funny.

2008:

This was taken at my brother's leaving do before he left to go to Australia for a year. I think I was supposed to be dressed as an Australian (because obviously all Australian people wear hats like that).

2009:

My brother's girlfriend Pauline took this on my 20th birthday. It's probably one of my favourite photos, I just think it's really cool!

2010:

Me and Daf are so pretty. We had a BBQ and mini bonfire on the beach in Aberystwyth with some friends. It was pretty cold, and later on after the sun had gone down, a bunch of 16 year olds (I'm guessing they were about that) turned up and started fighting, and someone called the police and it was all very exciting.

2011:

Me with my brother again, this was taken just after I had all my hair chopped off, and it's one of only two profile pictures I had in 2011 - this is the less boring one. Plus I love a good cheesy smile.

2012:

This was on my blog yesterday, and I also made it my profile picture on facebook yesterday. I don't know why I like this photo so much, maybe it's the hair. Or the cool glasses.

I don't think I'll be able to do my photo challenge today because it's raining and I think most of the prompts I have left involve me having to go outside. Don't worry though, I'll get them all done.

Song of the Day: Snowship by Benjamin Francis Leftwich

Currently reading: The Book Thief

2 comments:

  1. sweet pete---i especially liked your first one. good choice. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like youve been having fun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...