River Island Wishlist

River Island Wishlist




Cap sleeve top, £18
Belted skirt, £30
white lace insert crop cami, £18
River Island gray hat, £10
Brown sunglasses, £10
orange caged wedges, £50
gold tone horse shoe ring, £7


I'm really loving River Island at the moment, and as it is cold today and I'm not wearing anything special because I have to go to work soon, I thought I'd share my River Island wishlist with you! I'm dreaming of summer, as you can probably see. I love the wedges but realistically probably wouldn't be able to wear them as my feet are quite narrow and they probably wouldn't fit quite right. I don't think I own anything orange at the moment, but for some reason I'm really drawn to it right now, maybe because it's gone so grey outside!


Hope everyone is having a lovely Easter :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...