I don't know what day: Shadow

Well, I think it's fair to say I've failed my 30 day challenge. Since my last post I've only taken one photo for it. In my defense, the weather has been appalling, and so I haven't been able to get a sunset photo, and I didn't really want to get up in the pouring rain for an early morning photo. Never fear though, I'm still going to finish it, just in my own time now. No pressures. Hooray! Anyway, here's a shadow photo.


If you're interested, here's what I've done and what I've got left to do:



1.Self Portrait
2.Reflection
3.Black and White
4.Shadow
5.Sky
6.Sunset
7.What I wore
8.Friends
9.Flowers
10.Animal/s
11. Something broken
12.Shoes
13.What I’m reading
14.Pattern
15.Something I cooked/baked
16.Night-time
17.Movement
18.Early morning
19.Easter Eggs
20.My stuffed animals
21.Somewhere I went
22.Little details
23.My room
24.A game
25.Something from my childhood
26.Glasses
27.Candles
28.Faceless self-portrait
29.Make-up/jewellery
30.Close-up

Here are some more snaps I've managed to take. The first one is of a fox in the garden, I didn't
actually take it, Daf did, I wasn't there. I have been seeing lots of foxes around though lately.


And here's the ones I took.



Squirrels are awesome.

Song of the Day: Calico by Alien Ant Farm

Currently reading: The Book Thief

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...