Day Six: Black and White

Here's some things from the garden in black and white.







Photos taken in black and white automatically make the subject look more interesting.


Anyway, I have EXCITING (for me) NEWS! For my 23rd birthday in June, Daf is taking me to the Harry Potter studio tour in London! The tickets are already bought so it is definitely happening, and I am so excited!


Song of the Day: Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepson. It's so damn catchy.


Currently reading: I Dreamed of Africa. It is all kinds of devastating.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I'm so jealous you're going to the Harry Potter tour, I really want to go! Also, I have been singing Carly Rae Jepson all week haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I'm so excited about it! June can't come quickly enough!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...