Day Four: Shoes

I'm not feeling too great today, the temperature outside has taken a dive (it was frigging snowing earlier) and all in all I'm just not feeling too inspired today. I eventually decided on shoes for my challenge, but I just feel a bit 'meh' about the photos today, which is a shame because I really loved yesterday's. Maybe tomorrow will bring me a better attitude!




This isn't my entire shoe-collection by the way, I just photographed my favourites and the ones I wear the most. I have a lot of shoes. The black pumps are my work shoes, and considering they're from Primark they're surprisingly comfortable. The peach coloured wedges are from Primark as well, and the rest are all New Look. I think most of my shoes are from New Look to be honest, they have such a pretty collection.


Weather depending, I may actually go outside tomorrow! 


Song of the Day: Arch Drive Goodbye by Eve 6


Currently reading: I Dreamed of Africa

1 comment:

  1. I have lots of things to say haha:
    1. I love your new layout :)
    2. I love those polka dot heels
    3. I am also a New Look and Primark shoe shopper haha, cheap and pretty!
    4. I love your make up and jewellery photos, seems like you have similar taste to me for jewellery. And lots of nail polish and hair accessories which are always good.

    That's all haha x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...