A splash of colour

I feel very colour co-ordinated today.




Top: Dorothy Perkins
Cardigan: Matalan
Jeans: New Look
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
Necklace: Christmas present

The sun came out for about five minutes today, and now it's disappeared again and I don't think I'll see it again for a good few days. You've gotta love the British weather. It will majorly suck if this is what it's going to be like this summer.

I love my outfit today, it's comfy and colourful and super simple. Perfect for when it's not quite the right weather for pretty dresses and skirts.

Finally, here's a photo of me looking grumpy in a hat.


Haha.

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!

    So colorful and pleasing to the eye! Great look!

    http://carpe-diem13-beauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you combined the colors of the top with the cardigan! Would you like to follow each other?
    XOXO

    www.wardrobestories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...