A somewhat late Day 14: Animals

I have just got in from work and I realised I had completely forgotten to post today's photos, sorry sorry sorry!


The first one is actually just a zoomed in version of the bird photo I took yesterday, I thought it was pretty cool.




Then the ones I actually took today of a squirrel. I was so lucky to get these because squirrels are fast and don't hang around for too long!





Isn't he the cutest?


Anyway, time for bed I think!


Song of the Day: I Don't Feel Like Dancing by Scissor Sisters


Currently reading: I Dreamed of Africa but I am so close to finishing. Honestly. I swear.

2 comments:

  1. Yep he's pretty cute :) haha good job with the super fast camera work! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its toO cute!
    I HV FEATURED A BLOG JUST HV A LOOK PLS AND IF POSSIBLE DROP A COMMENT!!!!!!!!!
    aLL THE BEST
    B.gRACE
    http://marylovesthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...