Success!

On Sunday afternoon, whilst sitting out in the garden soaking up some of this gorgeous weather we've been having, I finally finished The Hobbit. Don't clap all at once. Despite me taking forever and a day to read it, I did really enjoy it. If you're planning on seeing the film when it comes out in December, you should definitely read it.


But yeah, anyway, this weather is amazing. It's good for gardening, it's good for ice-lollies, it's good for reading. Tomorrow I may even wash the car. I've already made a summer playlist for my i-pod. Too soon? Whatever, I'm rolling with it.


Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts folks. Wear a hat.


Song of the Day: She Bangs The Drums by The Stone Roses


Currently reading: Starter For Ten by David Nicholls

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on finishing it! I've still got the last book of LOTR left to finish but I finally feel like I'm getting there. Glad you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...