Photo Challenge

Tomorrow it is April, and that means I will be starting my 30 day photo challenge. I've spent all this morning coming up with what the challenges for each day will be, and I think I'm relatively happy with it now.

30 Day Photo Challenge
  • Self-portrait
  • Reflection
  • Black and White
  • Shadow
  • Sky
  • Sunset
  • What I wore
  • Friends
  • Flowers
  • Animal/s
  • Something broken
  • Shoes
  • What I'm reading
  • Pattern
  • Something I cooked/baked
  • Night-time
  • Movement
  • Early morning
  • Easter eggs
  • My stuffed animals
  • Somewhere I went
  • Little details
  • My room
  • A game
  • Something from my childhood
  • Glasses
  • Candles
  • Faceless self-portrait
  • Make-up/jewellery
  • Close-up
I haven't numbered them here because I'm not going to do them in that order. I'm going to decide which one I'm going to do either the night before or the morning of each day, because I don't want to limit myself really. For example I don't want to try and photograph a sunset when it's really overcast and I can't actually see the sunset. I'm not going to do just one photo either; I'm pretty much going to do as many as I feel like. The whole point of this is to get me taking more photos, so I'm pretty excited.

So I'm starting that tomorrow, I'm not sure which one I'm going to do first yet so stay tuned!

Song of the Day: Empty Apartment by Yellowcard

Currently reading: I Dreamed of Africa by Kuki Gallmann

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...