Barmouth

So February kind of crept up on me and I lost my blogging focus for a while, but I've been to Barmouth and I have some photos, so at least I have something to put on this little space of the internet for today.






















Barmouth was awesome. Daf's sister and little nephew were there as well, so we got to play with cars and do some colouring in and puzzles, which is always fun. We also played with stickers, which basically consisted of putting stickers all over your hands, then put them back in the sticker book. It's all good fun. Also, Daf's mum sent us back to Wolverhampton with a cake, so that was a bonus.


I'll be back soon, and who knows, I might actually write something!


Song of the Day: Love Love by Take That

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I LOVE your pictures! The trees are so haunting.

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...