Happy New Year!

2012 already, I can hardly believe it. So I've been M.I.A again for a while, but I've been busy either working, or enjoying all the festivities that December brings.


Want to see what I got for Christmas? Of course you do.




Not pictured: a Cookie Monster t-shirt, and some cute little measuring cups.


I am writing this blog post on my brand new laptop, and so I am a very happy bunny.


Yesterday I spent a little while writing a list of New Year's Resolutions, which I'm not going to bore you with, but one of them is to read at least 30 books this year, including 10 classics. I originally wanted to do 50 books, but then I realised that was almost a book every week and I decided I didn't want to set out to fail. 30 it is. I've started making a list of the 30 I want to read but I'm only on about 15 so far, so when I've finished the list I'll post it here. Once it's on the internet it'll mean I HAVE to do it because I will have witnesses.


To update my blog more is not on my list of resolutions, because I don't want it to become a chore, and hopefully I'll have more blog-worthy things to say this year than I have lately.


So anyway, my brand new Shaun the Sheep calendar is up, I have a Winnie-the-Pooh pocket diary to organise my life, and I have had a relatively decent January the 1st. Bring on 2012!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...