Dipstick is a great word

I went to the cinema today with my Mum and Daf. Mum and I watched One Day whilst Daf opted for The Inbetweeners (which I still really want to see - wasn't too sure what Mum would make of it though!). Apart from a problem with the picture at the start (it was too big for the screen and the top and bottom of the picture was cut off), One Day was really good. I read the book (by David Nicholls) in near enough one day, ironically enough. I only got it on Wednesday and really wanted to read it before we saw the film, and luckily I managed to finish it - I'd definitely recommend it.

After the cinema, we went into town to a Thai restaurant, which was lovely. In the car on the way home, as my Mum was overtaken on a residential street for the third time, she said: "Another dipstick! That's three dipsticks today!" Dipstick is her favourite word to describe other drivers. I love my mother.

Anyway, I've now got five days of work in a row to look forward too. Maybe everyone will feel sorry for me working Bank Holiday weekend and tip really generously. One can only hope...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...