It's not you, it's me

Actually it's not even me. Since getting back from holiday I've had internet issues which were resolved this morning by a technician man sent over from Virgin who told us that the reason we couldn't connect to the internet was because one of the wires for the modem wasn't screwed in. As the technician re-attached it with pliers, I'm at a loss as to how it came out in the first place. But never mind, I'm back online and all is well.

Turkey was awesome. So very very hot, but nice and lazy and great food. I made a friend in the form of a cat who stayed on our villa patio for the whole week (and is still there, according to my parents). I called her Lenny, just because. We played a lot of Rummikub (or 'Plastik Okey' as it is called in Turkey), and I only won once, but got hardly any points. By the end of the week I was last by quite a margin with an impressive score of about -190. It's okay though, because as anyone who knows me will tell you, I am a very gracious loser...

Since I got home I have worked lots, and on Monday I went to see the final Harry Potter. I may have shed a tear or two. It was so good, I loved it.

Next time I will post some Turkey photos, and if you're lucky I might share the story of that time when my Dad had to kill a snake with a spade.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...