Adulthood

I've been doing lots of grown-up things lately. Like getting a job, booking M.O.Ts, calling insurance companies and ironing. I need some silliness back in my life. So without further ado, here's some awesome silliness for you.

One of my favourite Scrubs moments:

Move Your Feet by Junior Senior came on the radio earlier and I was reminded of the awesome music video which I haven't seen in years:

This image has been doing the rounds on Tumblr so I don't know the original source, but I think it's pretty funny anyway:


In honour of Father's Day yesterday, here's some funny photos of dads and their kids.

Finally, here's a funny comic. 

In unrelated news, I watched The Day The Earth Stood Still last night, and it was just terrible. Keanu Reeves is an awful, awful actor. I used to love The Matrix (the first one), but I hadn't seen it in a few years and then my friend mentioned how bad Keanu Reeves is in it, and so the next time I watched it all I noticed was the terrible acting. And now I can't take it seriously.

******

Song of the Day: Move Your Feet by Junior Senior

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...