5 Complaints of the Day

1. I overslept and forgot it was bin day so when I woke up and remembered, I had to rush downstairs with the heavy recycling bag. I made it in the nick of time, the bin-men went past just as I went back inside, but still, it was an annoyingly stressful start to my morning (not that taking out bin-bags is stressful, but my brain wasn't functioning yet.)

2. I went to the library to get some books out for revision purposes, and the one I needed the most wasn't there, even though I checked the system and it said it was in the library. I hate it when things aren't where they're supposed to be.

3. This advert for Diet Coke:



There are so many things about this advert that annoy me. Firstly, the idea that you'd buy a handbag just to put a can in it is absurd. Just drink it. Secondly, why does she need a bag so small that only a can of coke can fit inside it? Is that really all she needs on her? No phone, no keys, no money? It's alright, she's got a Diet Coke, she is prepared for any possible situation. Thirdly, why are her friends carrying around a chainsaw and a blowtorch? And finally, the fact that after using said chainsaw to desecrate the 'too big' bag in order to make it small enough for her can, she has the audacity to say to the naturally horrified salesman - "You should lighten up!" Then she walks out with her mates without even paying. What a bitch.

I really hate that advert.

4. The 'j' button on my laptop is playing up so I have to press it extra hard.

5. I've twisted funny or something and now it feels like I've dislocated my hip. Fantastic, I'm a 90 year old lady.


******

Song of the Day: A Beautiful Mess by Jason Mraz
Well, it kind of hurts when the kind of words you write/Kind of turn themselves into knives/And don't mind my nerve, you could call it fiction/But I like being submerged in your contradictions, dear
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...